All bedding and towels are provided and included in the price. The cottage has full gas central heating and all radiators are thermostatically controlled. Gas and electricity charges are also included in the price.
The cottage has been renovated to a high specification. We have used Farrow and Ball paints throughout the cottage to create a relaxed and cosy feel. All our furniture, fittings, carpets, bed linen and towels have been carefully chosen to provide comfort and luxury for our guests
A high chair, travel cot and stair gates are provided for our younger guests, however, we request that you provide your own cot bedding please.
One well behaved dog is welcome – dogs stay for free and we provide our four legged guests with towels and throws for the duration of their stay! Other pets by prior arrangement only, please contact us to discuss.
Please note that the cottage is No Smoking.
We also provide:
- Welcome pack of goodies on arrival
- Large selection of DVDs, CDs, Books and Games
- Free WIFI
- Folder of tourist information and recommended walks, cycle routes and family activities.
- Two mountain bikes for use by our guests.
Although Saturdays are our normal arrival/departure date, where possible, we will consider bookings to start on any day of the week.
- High chair, stair gates and cot available.
- Plastic crockery and cutlery provided.
- Kids welcome treat on arrival.
- Good selection of children’s toys, books and jigsaws.
- Lovely playground in village.
- Buggy-friendly walks around the village and locally.
- Our friendly chickens to visit and cuddle.
- Lots of places to visit and plenty of fresh air!
Our four legged guests stay for free and we provide treats on arrival with towels and throws for the duration of their stay! There is also a local dog sitting/walking service should you wish to visit places that won’t allow dogs.
We are able to access a French and German interpreter for guests from further afield.
Our ‘Full service’
We aim to provide:
- The comfort and privacy of top quality self catering
- Helpful and friendly advice on all aspects of your holiday.
- Quick response in case of any problems (we live minutes away from the cottage)
- Use our information file to be completely independent or make use of our services and assistance – the choice is yours!
Enjoy the Peak District at its best with a stay in our cosy cottage.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tub Cottage.
For further information and booking, please contact us
Leonie, Eric and May Redfern
Tel: 01298 871732